• Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
• Guests will be greeted at the entrance
• If the salon is at capacity, guests will receive a text when they can arrive on the premises, as you may need to wait in your car or outside on the bench
• Employees are symptom screened upon arrival
• The number of guests on premises will be limited to 12 maximum
• There is no longer a waiting or processing area
• Stations are at least six feet apart
• Employees will wear a face mask unless it interferes with a medical condition, and guests are strongly encouraged to wear protective face masks as well.
• All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
• Clean/sanitized capes and smocks are always used for each guest
• Guest will be expected to use sanitizer upon entering the salon company
• Doors and exits will be sanitized regularly
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!
Hair is our passion, and our passion shows on every client that walks out of our doors. Through ongoing education, our stylists stay up to date on the latest cut and color styles and techniques to bring you the looks you want.
From natural colors to pastel hues our technicians can mix up almost anything! Then, follow it up with a fresh cut and style. You will leave here with vibrant hair and a plan to keep it vibrant between visits.
If you have a look you want but don't know how to achieve, we can work together to form a plan. Stick with us. We offer solid advice on how to get the hair you love and how to recreate it from home!
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, events, and fashion tips.